HT-MS | High Throughput Mass Spectrometry Core Facility
High Throughput Mass Spectrometry Core Facility | HT-MS provides the infrastructure and service for large scale studies in systems biology, epidemiology and pre-clinical and clinical research.
You are here:
- High throughput plasma proteomics, protein ID and quantification
- High throughput microbial proteomics, protein ID and quantification
- Proteomics-based cell line screening
- High throughput targeted analysis of free amino acid analysis in plasma, cell and tissue extracts
- Automated sample preparation
- Data analysis (data processing, exploratory/statistical/functional analysis, model generation/validation, classification tasks, visualisation, etc.)
All service requests need to be made through Open Iris .