Core Facility High Throughput Mass Spectrometry
The Institute of Biochemistry, Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin offers a range of services in the field of Mass Spectrometry.
You are here:
- MS, MSMS und LC-MS analysis
- data analysis
- protein identification
- idenification of protein-protein interaction partners
- detection and localization of posttranslational modifications
- relative and absolute quantification of peptides and proteins
- analysis of selenocysteine containing proteins
- characterization of peptides
By using our in-house peptide synthesis facility, we are able to supply specific peptides which can serve as internal standards for the significant identification of peptide modifications as well as a precise quantification of peptides within proteins.